These events are open to all, but it is a good idea to RSVP. Some may require reservations.
Friday, November 8 and Saturday, November 9
· Celebrate Your Anniversary; Shabbat Services at 8:00 PM on Friday, 9:00 AM on Saturday; Congregation Ahavat Olam, 106 Windeler Road, Howell; 732-719-3500; RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, November 12
· Gift Auction; doors open at 6:00 PM; drawings begin at 8:00 PM; hundreds of new items including toys, appliances, crafts, cash prizes, gift certificates and more; sponsored by the Sisterhood; $10 which includes 25 raffle tickets, bagel, coffee and a snack; more tickets available for sale at the event; supper food and snacks also available for purchase; must be 18 or older; Temple Beth Or, 200 Van Zile Road, Brick; 732-458-4700
Saturday, November 16
· Comedy Night with comedian Larry Donsky and singer Bob Kulik; $25 per person; RSVP required by November 6; Congregation Ahavat Olam, 106 Windeler Road, Howell; 732-719-3500
Friday, November 22 and Saturday, November 23
· Celebrate Your Birthday; Shabbat Services at 8:00 PM on Friday, 9:00 AM on Saturday; Congregation Ahavat Olam, 106 Windeler Road, Howell; 732-719-3500; RSVP to email@example.com
Saturday, November 23
· Dinner Dance; 6:30-10:00 PM; buffet dinner catered by Emilios by Alex of Howell; $25 per person; RSVP required; babysitting available; sponsored by the Men’s Club; Beth Am Shalom, 1235 State Highway 70, Lakewood; 732-363-2800
Sunday, November 24
· Interfaith Thanksgiving Service; 4:00 PM; bring non-perishable food items for donation to a local food pantry; organized by the Brick Clergy Association including Temple Beth Or of Brick; being held at St. Raphael the Archangel Episcopal Church, 1520 Route 88, Brick; for information call TBO at 732-458-4700
Monday, December 23
Chanukah Candle Lighting; 4:30 - 6:00 PM Bring the whole family and Celebrate Chanukah, "The Festival of Lights", sponsored by Bat Shalom Hadassah and Chabad. Stay warm inside while enjoying special guests, music and refreshments, before the dramatic Menorah Lighting ceeremony outside. Jackson Township Municipal Building 95 Veterans Highway Jackson,
For inclusion in this and the Jewish Journal Community Calendar, email the basic information to the Jewish Federation Editorial Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.