Marketing/PR and Communications Intern
JFOC and JFCS is looking for interns interested in working in a fast-paced team environment, and who desire to gain broad experience in various aspects of marketing, public relations and communications.
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Perform analysis of marketing data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office) and able to learn new programs quickly (databases, etc.)
- Strong social media skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong organizational abilities
- Ability to operate standard office equipment (fax, photocopier, etc.)
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Knowledge of design programs/platforms is a bonus
Each internship position will also have its share of “busy” work including envelope stuffing and administrative duties like file cleaning and data entry.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or call 732-363-0530.