Administrative Assistant for Jewish Family and Children’s Service
- Support the work of the JFCS Director.
- Data entry of client information into external database programs (SAMS and DIAMOND)
- Retrieving reports from Database
- Maintain all client records and files.
- Prepare letters/correspondence
- Answer JFCS phone and JFOC phone
- Co-ordination transportation needs with JFCS bus driver
- Assist federation staff as may be required
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Knowledgeable of MS Office suite (Word, excel)
- Ability to write professional letters
- Good phone skills
- Accuracy is a must
- Be a team player
Position is part-time 15hr/week (3 days/week)
To apply, send letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls.